DREWSYSTEM - manufacturer of furniture, chairs, armchairs, with structure based on bent-glued plywood elements (legs, skids, armrests) made in the formpressing technology. Hard (plywood) chairs, with upholstered pads or traditionally upholstered. Profiled plywood of furniture manufacturers due to its durability and strength. It is resistant to bending and stretching, it maintains its excellent properties for many years. A characteristic feature of the Drewsystem chairs is durability, original design and a variety of finishes. The plant is systematically developing, currently employing over 300 people.
The Drewsystem offer includes over 150 chair models:
- Conference chairs - upholstered, made of plywood, on a metal frame, on wooden legs, chairs on a skid, chairs with a desktop
- Swivel chairs - with a mesh backrest, upholstered chairs, chairs with a headrest
- Lobby and waiting room chairs - plywood, upholstered, wooden
- Hotel and restaurant chairs - bar stools, comfortable and solid chairs, ideal for use in hotels or restaurants
- Tables - made of high-quality materials, which makes them durable and solid.
Wood elements in Drewsystem chairs are always made of bent beech or beech-birch plywood. The seat materials are polyurethane integral foam, which turns out to be more durable than traditional fabric cover. Another material that is used as a chair seat is artificial leather or ecological leather.
CNC plywood processing
CNC milling machine for the production of chairs
In 2007, the first FANUM cnc machine for the wood industry was installed in Drewsystem's production department. Specialized woodworking machine - CNC machining center controlled in 5 axes, which significantly increased the possibilities of processing spatial elements such as deep-drawn buckets, backrests and seats.
In the following years, Drewsystem gradually introduced new machines for the production of (upholstered) furniture. The current equipment of the company's machinery includes 3 and 5-axis FANUM CNC machine tools for various purposes:
- SIGMA series - machines for the production of frame furniture, kitchen furniture and wooden doors
- TRIO series - plotter for plywood, wood, chipboard nesting
- BETA series - small cnc wood milling machine, wood carving milling machine, milling 3d models
Such equipped production department allows us to offer the company a high-quality end product. Comfortable chairs, armchairs, seats, backrests and armrests are their hallmarks. Drewsystem independently designs and manufactures molds and machining tools necessary to make products according to individual customer orders.
In addition to CNC machines for woodworking: joinery, stairs and other wooden constructions, especially dedicated to the furniture industry, FANUM also produces machine tools for other purposes:
- Machine tools for plastics and aluminum, mainly for the production of casting models, molds and other complex shapes
- Special machining centers for the production of prototypes of products in the sanitary ceramics industry, paint brush handles
- Carpentry lines for roof truss and wooden structures.