5-axis CNC FANUM machine in SLAVIK, Czech Republic
Slavik-Technické plasty s.r.o. exists in Czech Republic (Hlucin) since 2001. Company specializes in sales of plastic materials and products for many industries. Slavík is also engaged in CNC machining of plastic parts and is an OEM manufacturer of parts for machinery, equipment and technology.
CNC machining of plastics at SLAVIK:
- high temperature plastics - PAI, PEI, PI, PEEK, PVDF, PTFE
- engineering plastics and polyamides - POM, PET, PBT, PC, PA
- other plastics - PVC, PE, PP, PETG, PMMA, ABS, HPS
- Electrical insulators - HGW, HP
- elastomers - PUR
5-axis CNC machining center Lambda GT
SLAVIK production is mainly focused on machined plastic parts. The 3-5 axes CNC milling of plastics is carried out, among others, by the 5-axis machining center Lambda GT. Thanks to its construction (double portal), this milling machine has unrivalled rigidity, which results in a very high level of stability and precision of machining under any load conditions. These features of the machine allow for precise 5-axis CNC milling of many types of materials, while maintaining very high accuracy and excellent surface quality.
Lambda GT can perfectly cope with milling of
- light alloys metals (aluminum, brass)
- polystyrene, styrodur,
- NECURON modelling foam, modelling paste,
- wood and wood-based materials, MDF, HDF,
- polymer composites.