CNC milling machine for processing medical and rehabilitation equipment WS-TECH
Sigma ST FANUM
The company WSTECH s.c. (R. Lorens, W. Pielech, J. Mazur) has been operating on the market since 2000. Initially, it was involved in the production of office and school furniture. Thanks to the powder paint shop launched in 2002 and the expansion of the machine park with metalworking machines, the company enriched its offer with furniture and workshop equipment (manual transport trolleys, workshop tables).
With time, thanks to the ambitions and willingness to develop, WSTECH launched the production and sale of tables for rehabilitation and equipment for medical facilities. WSTECH provides the highest quality products made with special attention to functionality, reliability and comfort of work for customers. For production, they use only high-quality certified components from world manufacturers.
Due to the dynamic development of the company, WSTECH invested in a 5-axis CNC FANUM machining center - Sigma ST. It is a CNC gantry milling machine for machining aluminum, carbon fibers, ceramics, acrylic and a wide variety of plastics. A decisive advantage of the machine is the fact that it has two workstations that enable the processing of a larger element in both fields simultaneously, or two smaller, different parts in an alternating cycle.
WS TECH products
With the help of FANUM's CNC machining center in WSTECH, stationary rehabilitation tables are created, which, thanks to their construction, allow for rehabilitation, physiotherapy, massage and other manual therapies to treat or alleviate diseases, injuries in an effective and safe way for both the patient and the therapist.
- Tables for rehabilitation, physiotherapy and massage,
- Gynecological chairs (for examinations and minor gynecological procedures),
- Dialysis chairs (compatible with other dialysis devices, which makes it easier to connect the patient to the extracorporeal blood circulation),
- Blood collection chair (designed to facilitate the injection procedure on the left or right forearm of the subject undergoing the procedure),
- Patient transport trolleys (with a steel structure for safe transport of patients in a lying position on the premises of a hospital or other medical facility),
- Stationary couches (for rehabilitation, physiotherapy, massage and manual therapies aimed at treating or alleviating diseases, injuries),
- Wooden and metal couches (for minor procedures, tests aimed at treatment and improvement of the patient's health),
- Wooden and metal screens (for use in doctor's offices, treatment rooms and operating rooms to provide basic isolation of the patient, to prevent airborne diseases, and to provide the patient with basic discretion during procedures and everyday life activities,
- Infant examination table (for examining and caring for infants in clinics and doctor's offices),
- Other equipment for medical offices (stools, metal steps, table for medical equipment, rehabilitation fittings, mattresses and others),
- Simple hospital beds with the possibility of easy expansion with additional elements increasing functionality.