Scanner - wireless barcode reader for CNC Programs
Automatic file loading based on the barcode
A barcode scanner for CNC machines provides measurement automation
By using a barcode scanner, the operator receives a fully automatic measurement system, by loading the control plan, automatic measurement, and generating and saving measurement reports with statistical data. The scanner can be integrated with production management systems, which allows you to assign a specific measurement to an order number or a detail, and to limit the user's influence on the measurements.
EAN barcode reader. The CNC operator scans the barcode on the workpiece. The CNC machine then adjusts the program to the specific CNC machining element.
- automatic file loading based on the barcode
- Easy to set up and use
- Support for any barcode reader
Wireless 1D barcode reader and WD-687X 2D barcode reader, which communicates by radio in 2.4GHz technology with the base station, which allows for working distance up to 100m indoors.
The scanner is equipped with a CMOS matrix with a resolution of 640x480, which perfectly copes with the reading of codes from the displays of mobile phones, tickets, ID cards, etc. The ARM32-bit processor is responsible for the high quality of reading and quick response to the read code. A solid and durable housing with the IP67 resistance standard guarantees operation in all conditions.
Key features of the code reader:
- reading codes from the phone screen
- high-quality workmanship and modern design
- wireless operation up to 100m
- high scanning speed up to 300 scans per second
- degree of protection IP67, safe fall to 1.8m
- the reader works with 99% of programs available on the market
- A capacious 1600mAh battery allows you to scan over 60,000 codes
- Charging via the base's USB interface
- The ability to switch to the USB-COM emulation mode
- Low Battery Alert: Reader will inform you of impending battery depletion
- The battery is charged after placing the reader on the base station - it can be charged both from the computer and from a wall socket
1D: Codabar, Code39, Code32, Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF25), Industrial 2 of 5 Industrial 25 code, Matrix 2 of 5, Code93, Code11, Code128, Gs1-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN / JAN -8, EAN / JAN-13, ISBN, ISSN, GS1 databar, GS1 databar limited, GS1 databar expanded
2D: PDF417, Micro PDF417, QR Code, Micro QR, Data Matrix, AZTEC