Mobile control panel with a screen for CNC machines
Mobile control panel to program common types of milling or drilling directly on the CNC machine.
The control panel is designed to work on milling machines and machining centers.
The dashboard and the display on the screen are presented as an overview, so that the operator can use the various functions of the machine quickly and easily.
The mobile control panel with an integrated control panel is supplied with the machine control.
Mobile control panel - components:
● operator panel with a touch monitor mounted on a mobile column;
● a portable remote control, connected by means of a cable, equipped with:
- axis selection switches;
- program execution progress control knob (so-called “handwheel”);
- potentiometer of proportional regulation of the feed rate.
- 1 - emergency stop,
- 2 - RJ-47 network socket,
- 3 - USB socket,
- 4 - POWER lamp - machine power supply is on,
- 5 - a button to start the machine,
- 6 - starting the vacuum pump VACUUM of the Q table,
- 7 - starting the vacuum pump VACUUM of P table,
- 8 - turns on / off the lighting inside the housing,
- 9 - LIMIT key - to return moving parts of the machine beyond the axis range,
- 10 - changing the operating mode of the AUTO / MANUAL machine,
- 11 - starting the machine cycle,
- 12 - machine reset,
- 13 - puts the machine into HOLD mode.