3-axis CNC machining center FANUM TGV
TGV is a type of FANUM CNC machine designed for the construction and modernization of railway infrastructure. This specialized production line is dedicated to the precise drilling of wooden turnbuckles, bridge cranes and sleepers. The innovative TGV machining center performs drilling according to the technical documentation - as a finished product. The processed wooden elements will no longer require additional machining operations, and at the construction site you will only need to arrange and attach rails to them or install turnouts. This solution significantly increases efficiency, saves time and money.
The FANUM TGV machine tool with 3 CNC axes is dedicated to specialized machining of spatial elements made of solid wood, glued wood or materials of similar hardness with cross-section up to 160x260 mm and length from 2.2 to 5.2 m. The machine's task is to perform a cnc machining of a sleeper or a sleeper railway, i.e.
• automatic loading from the loading platform of the workpiece,
• automatic measurement of the real length of a detail with a laser rangefinder,
• making blind holes network from the top of the element according to the program,
• putting and dropping the finished part on the unloading bed
The machine has the following features:
• Automated bed sets: loading and unloading,
• Main (working) table, along which the horizontal transport carriage moves the workpiece in the machining zone.
The special support design provides the entire upper surface of the workpiece,
• X horizontal axis support, moving across the main (working) table, enabling horizontal movement of the machining aggregate,
• Z axis vertical support, mounted in the X support forks, moving along the vertical axis. The task of the Z-slide is to move the machining aggregate in the vertical axis,
• Z axis, equipped with a drilling spindle,
• Upper beam pressure, moving along the vertical axis Z,
• The movement of each of the linear axes is carried out by means of servomotors and gears or propellers.
• The Z axis is additionally equipped with a system that prevents damage as a result of a power outage.
A specialized spindle with appropriate power and speed was used with automatic cnc tool change.
The special design of the drilling aggregate ensures adequate rigidity of the structure. In addition, it is possible to easily remove the waste generated during drilling through a movable housing, which, in addition to the protective and dust-proof function, performs the function of pressing the upper part for the time of drilling the hole.
OPERATION (FULLY DIGITAL)
The design and equipment of the TGV machining center ensures the possibility of efficient and precise machining. To enable this, it has been equipped with a numerical cnc controller, servomotors with encoders and fully digital axis drives.