Remote control for CNC machining centers
The remote control in machining centers and CNC milling machines allows you to control the most important functions of the machine. The wireless remote control allows the operator to position himself anywhere within the range of the remote control and operate the most important functions of the machine from there. This can make your job a lot easier, especially during the machine set-up process or when you are making part trials.
Modern devices can be equipped with a wide range of functions, up to their own displays and basic programming options. However, most of the devices in use today have only a limited functional range as ease of use is essential and the risk of operating errors increases with the number of functions.
The remote control allows you to get closer to the CNC machine's work area and set up the part, perform a changeover or perform an inspection of the situation while maintaining control of the machine.
- It allows the operator to get closer to the part while maintaining control of the machine
- Provides precise stepless speed regulation
- Set job and tool offsets directly from the remote control
- Order tool changes directly from the remote control
- Start the Cycle Start and Feed Hold programs